- Salesforce extended Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) to the Service Cloud Lightning, enabling
companies to provide a smooth buying experience to their clients which enhances the
company’s power to close deals swiftly
- For any B2B enterprise, CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) is a critical step that reflects the revenue
stage of your sales journey. Salesforce has constantly evolved towards installing a 360-degree
view of the customer.
- Implementation Services :-
Implementing Salesforce Billing requires sophisticated expertise and a thorough knowledge of quote-to-cash processes. Simplus is one of a handful of approved implementation partners, so you can trust us to get Salesforce Billing up and running right the first time.
- Managed Services :-
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, the top businesses are constantly evolving. But as your company adapts and changes, who’s maintaining your Salesforce CPQ instance? See how Simplus can save your organization time and resources.
- Custom Configuration :-
One of the greatest strengths of the Salesforce platform is the ability to configure it for your unique business needs. The certified developers and consultants at Simplus can help automate tedious manual processes, integrate with various platforms and more.
1)You can create Quotes, Products, Bundles, Configuration, Pricing, Discounting, Price Rules, Contracts, Quote Templates, Localization and Multicurrency and etc.
⇒ First you Install packages
- SteelBrick CPQ current release version package
- SteelBrick Advanced Approvals
- SteelBrick DocuSign Integration
⇒ Create Quote
- Create an Account and Contact
- Create an Opportunity
- Create a Quote (and review Quote Details section)
- Add Products to the Quote (and review Line Editor)
⇒ Create Quote Template
There are five main steps to creating a functional quote template
1. Creating a Quote Template
2. Storing your logo in Documents
3. Creating Template Content
4. Creating Template Sections
5. Creating Line Columns
⇒ First you can create Template Content like custom, HTML, Text, Line Item etc type.
⇒Then after you can create Quote template and configure Section in related list of Quote template and set display order, section name, content, watermark, document logo and etc.
⇒You can set Line column in quote template related list. Also set this column is display condition viz, display order, styles when generate document.
⇒ When you want to generate product family wiz product table
- Go to QTY column
- Set SUM value in Summary Function field and Sub Group value in Summary Level field, so you can generate product family viz product table
After all this things, When click on the “Generate Document” on the quote object and selection the quote template which is created previously. So you can generate quote document as per you want.