GetOnCRM Solutions is seeking motivated Salesforce CRM Engineers to join our team. GetOnCRM Solutions (GetOnCRM) is a Salesforce Consulting services company based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat. GetOnCRM specializes in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, CPQ and 3rd party integrations with Salesforce. We are a growing team of passionate individuals and in our fast-paced environment, you will collaborate with a driven team on a daily basis. In collaboration with our team, this position will provide opportunities to develop state-of-the-art SFDC engagements. This is a great opportunity for practitioners to enhance their career in Salesforce CRM.
Location: Ahmedabad, GJ, India
- Collaborate with other team members
- Must be able to communicate well in english with customer.
- Develop applications on iOS platform for various devices
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Good understanding of Salesforce architecture and basic building blocks
- Good experience in Map Implementation with Google Map API, cloud integration, push notification service, Social Media integration
- Must know about lightning architecture, SLDS and Components.
- Sound knowledge on web services & XML and JSON parsing.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Salesforce platform.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 1-4 years of experience on SalesForce CRM development.
- Education: BE/B.Tech/MCA in computers
- Certifications: 1 salesforce certification will be added as an advantage.
- Experience in SFDC Design, Analysis, Configuration, Customization and Coding.
- Good experience in Salesforce integration with legacy systems using Web Services / REST API.
- Good experience in CRM platform using Visual force, Apex, Trigger, Workflows and Salesforce Lightning
- In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales / Service Cloud) capabilities and constraints.
- Experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick-list, Page layouts, Workflow, Approval Process, Validation Rules, custom Tabs, reports, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop point-of-view, delivery methodologies, etc as related to SFDC
- Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies.
- Experience of working and delivering a project using Agile methodology.
- Ability to interact with technical and functional staff at all levels.
- Self-Starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
What we offer :
- Amazing culture
- Failure is ok because we embrace it
- Access to the leadership team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Monthly All Hands meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Work with FUN
Share your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org