- Build a pre-booking portal that helps customers connect with WhatsApp
- Connecting customer emails to create a report using Datorama
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create a unified channel for communication.
- Use Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to generate revenues and deliver quality services to clients.
- Set up new systems for managing customers and orders information.
- Use Journey Builder to map customer journeys, identify gaps and build personalized journeys across emails, mobile, advertising, and web platforms to deliver a seamless customer experience.
The Challenges and Solutions
Solution – Our Salesforce experts were successfully able to implement Salesforce sales cloud, service cloud and marketing cloud to update their customer and order information.
Solution – Implemented Journey Builder for users who pre-booked and filled out personal details on the website to order the bike. Journey builder will also help set up email notifications to manage client orders.
Solution – Implementing Sales Cloud for the websites to manage smooth workflow. Whenever a new user fills pre-booking form on the website – automatically, a lead is created in the Sales Cloud.
Solution – Using customer journey builder to send messages to clients on WhatsApp, Email, and SMS at an interval.
Solution – Implementing Salesforce Service Cloud Integration and Einstein Bot for quick and hassle-free customer interaction on all social media platforms.
Solution – Implementing Salesforce Service and Sales cloud to build individual reports and dashboards for the users to get a glimpse of activities in one shot. This helped ObenEV to get more leads and understand the target market better.
After the development and implementation of Salesforce Sales cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality, ObenEV has experienced smooth order flow management. Customer journey builder and notification setting meet client expectations using Datorama and Einstein Bot. The client has added a new range of orders on their portal – continuing to generate increased revenues.