Our client provides cleaning and maintenance services to a variety of commercial, residential, and trade customers. These services are carried out by their service partner.
For any service, the customer first connects with our client directly, and then our client will dispatch a service partner to do the job. These Service Partners go to the location and finish the job.
- Service Partner Onboarding – Service Partners are engaged as leads via their website, and after document and other verifications are completed, they are granted access to the FSL mobile app.
- Orders via the Commercial Cleaning Services Mobile App – all orders come through the custom mobile app, and the data is synced in Salesforce via the Heroku integration.
- Field Service Lightning Integration
After an order is received from the mobile app these orders are dispatched to the service partner according to service partner availability. Service Partner receives these appointments on Field Service Lightning Mobile App and performs their job according to assigned service appointments.
Project Length: 3-5 months
Team Size: 6
Our Role: Our main role was to implement Sales Cloud Customization, Marketing Cloud, Heroku Integration For Mobile App, Field Service Lightning Setup & Customization.
Some challenges we faced for integrations were:
- Integrate Salesforce with our clients Mobile App using Heroku integration.
- Implementing the public URL for file upload and file verification Process.
- Integration of Xero using zapier for payment.
- Complex Journeys for service partner document upload.
Solution & Approach:
Our certified team of Salesforce experts did some brainstorming and came up with the solutions to overcome the challenges:
- Field Service Lightning For Work Order Booking And Dispatching, Managing Service Partner, and Service Territories.
- For the Sales Process, we used Lightning flow, Lightning Components, and Apex Class.
- Used Marketing Cloud for Email template, Journey Builder, and Automation Studio.
- For payment integration, our team used Xero
- Our Salesforce expert did multiple sessions with Heroku expert which helped us to successfully do Salesforce integration with Heroku.
- Our Client was able to onboard service partners directly from the website to Salesforce.
- Payment integration managed from Salesforce for commercial and trade types of service.
- Admin can directly book appointments and dispatch appointments to service partners.
- Service Partners were able to use FSL mobile applications to manage their service appointments.