Salesforce.com’s Service Cloud empowers your organization to deliver best-class customer service – from the help desk to social media channels – with drastically cutting costs. But to get the most from the Service Cloud, you need a consulting partner to help you tailor it to the specific needs of your business. Here are the top ten reasons why one should choose the Salesforce Service Cloud.
1. Call center in your service console
- A feature that you’ll quite appreciate is the computer-telephony integration (CTI) that gives your agents call center functionality that can be handled right within the Service Cloud console.
- What CTI does is give agents an instant screen profile or account record of the caller even before they pick up the phone. Equipped with customer information, your agents will be prepared beforehand to properly engage and interact with customers.
- Automation plays a big part in the phone process by turning every customer phone number inside Salesforce into a clickable link, allowing agents to call customers with a simple click.
2. Maximize Agent Productivity
- Using Service Cloud, agents can work from anywhere. With the easy management options available (such as web-based application, mobile device, knowledge base), the agent productivity is enhanced leading to the reduction of overhead costs of agents.
- With features such as email-to-case, skills-based routing, milestone tracking, Service Cloud gave their agents the tool to respond quickly and efficiently to customers on any channel.
3. Get all the information you need in one place
- One information location on everything from customer profiles to case histories, to dashboards, unifies your agents’ experience and maximizes their productivity.
- When all information in one place is at the agent’s fingertips, faster service is delivered. Your customer service team is empowered to answer customer questions correctly the first time, anticipate customer needs, and provide world-class customer service solutions every time.
4. Transforms customer experience
- Customer relations are drastically enhanced – connecting one to one with every customer via live agents. You can increase your customer loyalty, satisfaction, and customer retention, leading to repeat business from existing customers, increase in LTV (Lifetime Value) of your customers, positive word of mouth for your brand.
5. Leverage Social Media Platforms
- Salesforce Service Cloud gives you the capability to listen and respond to customers across a variety of social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks.
- You can provide smarter social service by routing social cases to the right agent at the right time. With the use of keywords, classifiers, and language detection, your agents will be able to receive actionable posts to immediately work on the right issues in the right way.
6. Case Management
- The case management functionality lets users streamline their pipeline to enhance customer service. They can tackle customer support cases quicker from just about anywhere by connecting agents to every information, answer, and activity they need.
- Articles, email updates, voicemails, and everything else dealing with a certain case will appear on the platform’s newsfeed. This will help users figure out what to concentrate on and when to take action. They can be updated with customer activity, send an email out email responses via pre-installed templates in a couple of clicks.
7. Smart collaboration
- Salesforce Service Cloud is built to be a smart collaboration platform so your agents can share their expertise, and cover for each other in critical situations. It can be used for communication and document sharing purposes where agents can discuss problems and prevent case escalation together.
- From a service manager’s perspective, these means that all team members remain in the loop, and their performance can be easily tracked and evaluated even without immediate customer feedback.
8. Mobile-first platform
- The software offers support for both mobile professionals and customers regardless of their location via a mobile-first system. Users can build engaging experiences for both their mobile workers and customers by means of drag-and-drop tools as well as using the platform’s own mobile app.
- With the Field Service Lightning Mobile App, you can speedily resolve issues out in the field faster and help your mobile team get the job finished the first time.
- You can refer to the below image to see what Salesforce Service Cloud has to offer you.
- You can categorize your solutions into query types – making your solution search easier and closing the case faster. With this, the agent does not need to create a new solution to existing queries every time. This helps in enhancing your agent productivity. Solutions do not need any additional licenses.
10. Integrations available for Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud supports integration with various application and business system
- Microsoft Dynamics AX