Scenario: A seller sells two types of products i.e. Hardware and Software. While generating quote he requires to group the products based on product types.
Apttus Contract Management is one of the most functionally rich solutions available today. Its enterprise-grade capabilities can manage to any type of contract, process or function. The solution is modular, so you choose which part of the contract function you wish to automate. It can be used by a handful of users or up to tens of thousands of users.
Apttus Contract Management is utilized by hundreds of thousands of users today. Many of the Fortune 500, global companies and smaller companies utilize Apttus. The solution is structured in modules which allow for the complete, end-to-end lifecycle of request, creation, negotiation, storage, electronic signature, compliance and analytics.
Scenario: There are 10 products that you provide. A user selects 3 products as Quote Line Items. And when the user generates the quote template, you want to add content related to the products that user selected and not for all 10 products.
- Rule Header – a brief summary about the rule.
- Rule Condition – This is the ‘if’ part. It lets you define your business rules.
- Rule Action – This is the ‘then’ part. It includes the action to be performed when ‘if’ part gets evaluated to true.
A landing page is a particular web page that a visitor generally reaches after clicking a link or advertisement. This page typically displays content that is specific to the advertisement, or link clicked. Just driving visitors directly to your home page can be an ineffective method of converting prospects, as they aren’t presented with tailored content. A landing page presents an efficient path designed to stimulate a specific action by the visitor.
- Form handlers allow you to retain your form’s existing structure and simply post the data the Pardot.
- This is beneficial because you can do any special customization and still have tracking and error capabilities provided by Pardot.
- Form handlers give a secure doorway to pass data from the self-hosted form into Pardot.
Favorites allow you quick access to important records, lists, dashboards, groups, and other frequently used pages in Salesforce. They’re like bookmarks in a web browser but better because your Favourite are available regardless of which browser or computer you use to log into Lightning Experience.
For example, you’re on a Lead’s page and want to search for an account. Typing “accounts” in the search box shows the dropdown box. Then choose the option to limit your search to Accounts (1).