Top 10 reasons why one should choose Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce.com’s Service Cloud empowers your organization to deliver best-class customer service – from the help desk to social media channels – with drastically cutting costs. But to get the most from the Service Cloud, you need a consulting partner to help you tailor it to the specific needs of your business. Here are the top ten reasons why one should choose the Salesforce Service Cloud.
1. Call Centre within Service Cloud Console
- A major feature that is highly appreciated by most businesses is the feature of computer-telephony integration (CTI). CTI offers your agents the call centre functionality and allows easy handling within the service console.
- With CTI, your agents can now get the account record or profile of the callers instantly, even before taking the call. By screening the profiles and gaining sufficient information about the customers, your agents can be well-prepared to interact as well as engage the customers in a better way.
- Bringing automation to the phone process helps in converting the contact numbers of every customer into clickable links. With the clickable links, your agent can now call customers with only a single click.
2. Maximize the Productivity of Your Agents
- Using the Salesforce Service Cloud enables your agents to work from anywhere. Moreover, convenient management options help in increasing the productivity of your agents and reducing their overhead costs.
- With features such as email-to-case, skills-based routing, milestone tracking, Service Cloud gave their agents the tool to respond quickly and efficiently to customers on any channel.
3. Avail all Important Information in One Place
- Salesforce Service Cloud enables your agents to find all the important information of customers in one place, thereby ensuring faster delivery of services. Starting from customer profiles to the case histories and dashboard, your agents can access everything at their fingertips. It not only makes the tasks easier but also helps in enhancing the productivity of your business.
- With an empowered customer service team, they can now easily answer the queries of customers, understand their exact needs, and deliver world-class services each and every time.
4. Enhances Customer Experiences
- Salesforce Service Cloud helps in transforming the customer experiences by connecting the customers with live agents. Along with building strong customer relations, it helps in increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and improves customer retention. By increasing the lifetime value of your customers, it helps in enhancing the credibility of your brand.
5. Leverage Social Media Platforms
- Choosing the Salesforce Service Cloud equips you with the ability to become more responsive to customers on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- By routing the social cases to the right agent at the correct time, you can easily deliver smart social services. Through the use of classifiers, keywords, and language detectors, your agents can get actionable posts and start working on the issues immediately with the right approach.
6. Case Management
- The case management functionality lets users streamline their pipeline to enhance customer service. They can tackle customer support cases quicker from just about anywhere by connecting agents to every information, answer, and activity they need.
- Articles, email updates, voicemails, and everything else dealing with a certain case will appear on the platform’s newsfeed. This will help users figure out what to concentrate on and when to take action. They can be updated with customer activity, send an email out email responses via pre-installed templates in a couple of clicks.
7. Smart Collaboration
- Salesforce Service Cloud offers a platform for smart collaboration for sharing experiences and expertise of agent that proves to be helpful for each other in crucial times. The platform can be used for document sharing as well as communication purposes to enable agents to discuss problems and find solutions together.
- It also makes it easier for the service manages to keep track and evaluate the performance of the team member without the need for immediate customer feedback.
8. Mobile-first platform
- The software offers support for both mobile professionals and customers regardless of their location via a mobile-first system. Users can build engaging experiences for both their mobile workers and customers by means of drag-and-drop tools as well as using the platform’s own mobile app.
- When you have the Field Service Lightning Mobile App, it helps in resolving the issues faster in the field. It also enables your mobile team to get the job done in the first time itself.
- You can refer to the below image to see what Salesforce Service Cloud has to offer you.
- Categorizing solutions into query types helps in making the solution search easier, thereby enabling faster closing of cases. It saves the agents from creating a new solution for the existing queries every time, which helps in improving the productivity of your agents.
10. Integrations available for Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud supports integration with various application and business system
- Microsoft Dynamics AX