5 steps to improve customer experience service with Salesforce
Customer experience management means caring about the end-to-end experience your brand has with its prospects, customers, and brand evangelists. Managing the customer experience requires attention to detail at all steps along the path to purchase, from the content created to capture awareness, to the ecommerce experience of shopping on your site, and the after-sale commitment to keep loyal customers engaged using newsletters, coupons, and customer-appreciation sales.
Read on to learn how Salesforce development can help you retain customers.
- Research Your Prospect
- Make Your Potential Customer Feel Comfortable
- Check your understanding of your prospect’s problem
- Be authentic in your speech
- Understand Your Prospect’s Needs with Probing Questions
- Pay Attention to the Questions Your Prospect Asks
- Segment Your Prospect’s Pain Points
- Prospect Wants to Make Money
- Prospect Wants to Save Money
- Prospect Wants to Reduce Time or Effort
- Prospect Has a Human Need
- Identify Your Prospect’s Needs: Discovery Before Demo
- Be Honest with Prospects
Step 2. Understand customers’ habits and patterns.
- Check Profile of your customers
- Analyse customer interactions with your business
- Conduct market research
- Use your existing customer information
Step 3. Establish a company persona and voice.
- Gather a representative sample of your content
- Describe your brand voice in three words
- Passionate – expressive, enthusiastic, heartfelt, action-oriented
- Quirky – irreverent, unexpected, contrarian
- Authentic – genuine, trustworthy, engaging, direct
- Create a brand voice chart
- Revisit and revise the brand voice chart as the company changes over time
Step 4. Give each customer a 1-to-1 journey.
- Allows Inbound Marketing Focus
- Allows Creation of New Customer Base
- Creates a Customer-Focused Philosophy
Step 5. Use the right tools to facilitate customer experience management.
- CRM Software to facilitated Better Buyer Connections
- Marketing Automation Software to Simplify the Way You Capture and Engage Leads
- Customer Service Management Platforms to Provide an Exceptional Experience
- Content Development and Management Platforms to Enhance the Reader’s Experience
- Communication Modules That Enable You to Deliver Critical Information to Users
- Data Management and Analytics Tools to Inform Critical Business Decisions
- Mockups, Wireframing, and Design Programs to Create Better User Interfaces
- Coding, Development, and Deployment Tools for Efficient Engineering