Salesforce Marketing Cloud vs. Salesforce Pardot What is the Difference?
Salesforce is undoubtedly the most popular option for those in search of an effective CRM. Distinguishing part about Salesforce CRM is that it can be suitable for all levels of businesses. The CRM provides the most updated and simplistic mode for marketers to communicate with their customers.
However, things sometimes confuse users while dealing with numerous ranges of their products on picking the best one. It specifically gets confusing while picking one all-inclusive option for the business. To be more particular, marketers get confused when distinguishing between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Pardot. Things have been simplified in following abstracts to differentiate between the two.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud vs Pardot Salesforce Marketing Cloud
About Salesforce Pardot
Pardot is primarily an automation tool for lead generation marketing that lets users connect its potential clients in various modes. It includes options for connecting through social media as well. Salesforce Pardot is distinguishing in terms of combining the best specs of sales and marketing for enhancing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Also Read: Creating a New Landing Page in Pardot
Salesforce Pardot is an automation tool that lets marketers discover most effective leads. It also helps in keeping track of the effectiveness level of marketing campaigns. Most importantly, it is way efficient in terms of following up. This is quite a renowned platform for lead management, offering a perfect blend of high-end marketing specs to enrich the strategic marketing campaigns in Salesforce.
To be specific, this is moreover utilized for email marketing purposes upon integrating with customer detail effectively. Through the process, it facilitates way advanced and automated communication. Best part, it can effectively address the whole range of B2B marketing of every level. This makes it significant for B2B houses those involving nominal involvement of social media.
About Salesforce Marketing Cloud
On the other hand, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a service provider of digital marketing automation and analytic tools. Marketing Cloud allows marketers to develop and handle the marketing networks along with customers. It, too, helps map all levels of customer quests upon involving certain particular experiences of their journey.
Moreover, it also enables users in coupling content and data over their entire marketing channels. Above all, it offers numerous services for development, tracking, and estimation of communication between customers. It includes effective automation tools and part of B2B marketing, enabling professionals to mature their leads.
Also Read: Pardot Forms and Form Handlers
It also helps in keeping track of ROIs of communication between leads and provides notification in real-time. As far as B2C marketing is concerned involving significant social media value, then Marketing Cloud would be a better pick. This is because it provides effective integration with the CRM and even with AdWords.
Prime Distinction Between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Pardot
Marketers may simply note that the prime difference between Marketing Cloud and Pardot is that the former is more suitable for B2C marketing, and the latter is effective in case of B2B. First of all, both Pardot and Salesforce marketing cloud are immensely popular. Both these hold the ability to enrich any marketing strategy. However, this is true that these are meant for distinct purposes. Moreover, one needs to evaluate which specific one can be a better option for his/her business.
- Where Pardot is not specific towards any industry, Salesforce is more focused on the retail sectors, including FMCG, travel, entertainment, and health.
- To work on Pardot, one needs WYSIWYG Pardot Specialist Certification. In the case of Marketing Cloud, it is expected from the marketer to be more niche-specific.
- In general, Salesforce Pardot remains associated with Sales Cloud. On the other hand, with marketing cloud, it has to align with its native cloud platform.
- Salesforce Pardot is associated mainly with email and social channels, whereas Marketing Cloud is associated with SMS and display ads and email, and social.
- Lead Nurturing is best possible in Pardot as it uses drip marketing campaigns for tracking your website behaviour and qualifying leads based on scoring and grading to assign to users, while in Marketing Cloud it is not possible.
- For a simple database and UseCase you can go with Pardot but for complex UseCases you should always choose Marketing Cloud.
- Pardot is useful for companies who have less number of customers but higher sales volume, while Marketing Cloud is for companies with huge and varied customers that require special attention but lower value of sales conducted by them.
- Pardot enables best marketing and sales alignment for B2B teams, whereas Marketing Cloud is great for 1:1 customer journey communications with mixed communications channels.
Salesforce is one of the most upgraded technologies being used by companies of all levels. Prominent marketers should distinguish between the two to utilize both to their maximum possibility. To simplify things in terms of making the right decision between the two, it is a good idea to clarify the definition of both.
GetOnCRM has some of the finest Salesforce Pardot consultants to lend you a hand in boosting sales with Pardot at every step in your sales implementation process. We aim to assist clients with Pardot services to deliver lightning-fast solutions. Our consultants can also provide counsel to ensure maximum profitability and ROI.