What is Salesforce Community Cloud? Features and Benefits of Salesforce Community Cloud
What is Salesforce Community Cloud?
- Salesforce Community Cloud is an online social platform for companies to create branded sites connecting customers, employees, and partners with each other.
- It provides them the records and data they need to accomplish their work efficiently.
- By streamlining your key business operations and extending them across departments and offices, everyone who is part of your business ecosystem can execute his or her work in real time, support customers more effectively, and close deals faster.
- Salesforce Cloud Community is highly flexible for any business demand and use case.
- You can leverage your CRM data by directly connecting with your community or any third-party system.
- Overall, the online community software gives your company the ability to build customized and branded communities for a seamless enterprise collaboration and streamlined business processes.
Salesforce Community Cloud Benefits:
There are various benefits
- Community Creation
- Salesforce Community Cloud serves as an interactive extension of your brand through its easy-to-use environment. It enables you to customize the solution matching your brand for your online community experience. Integration with business data from any system centralizes customers, workers, and partners to get their work done.
- Community Experience
- Automatic recommendations according to individual needs, behaviors, and interests connect groups, content, and experts for deeper community participation. You can access the community anywhere using the Salesforce mobile app or any mobile browser for delivering branded, device-responsive collaboration.
- Rich, Self-Service Experience for Customers
- Easy access to FAQs and articles empowers customers to find solutions independently and frees agents to work on more crucial tasks. Community Cloud gives you an overview of your agents on who’s more active and they can also endorse each other based on expertise and skills. Other features include case escalation, e-commerce and community engagement.
- Accelerate Sales Channels for Partners
- Directly connecting partners, distributors, and resellers help you drive sales. It streamlines sharing of records, leads and contacts, integrating with third-party systems, and avoiding channel conflicts. You can immediately take action in lead conversion and marketing funds approval right in the feed. It also has data sharing and dashboards and reports to ensure alignment of goals.
- Drive Employee Productivity and Engagement
- Teams can be grouped according to events, campaigns, or projects to access relevant information with structure. By syncing files into a centralized location, your employees can easily access the right files they need in a context that’s embedded with your core business processes. Through Chatter, collaboration is empowered for fostering an innovating workplace and contributing ideas.
- Salesforce Community Cloud Features
- Business Integration
- Branded Community
- Mobile Optimization
- Case Escalation
- Knowledge Base and Q&A
- Sales Force Automation
- Personal Member Scoring
- Data Sharing
- Dashboards and Reports
- File sharing
- Community Groups
- Topics Pages
- Feed Actions
- Community Management
- Chatter Collaboration
Are you looking for Salesforce consulting partner? GetOnCRM Solutions is a global Salesforce registered consulting partner based in California (USA), with offices in Canada and India. At GetOnCRM Solutions, We help customers to get their CRM off the ground with a professional implementation process catered to their specific needs. Contact us for any Salesforce requirements.